About the role
We are looking to recruit a Casino Coordinator within the Product Team. The Casino Coordinator will be working closely with the Head of Gaming Commercials and Marketing to configure and set up new games in the system and make sure that we are able to release new games on their release day as well as managing the existing games portfolio.
• Manage and maintain the company's Games Catalogue and roadmap
• Add and remove games from the company’s websites
• Responsible for games configuration (bet limits, bonus contributions, thumbnails etc.)
• Communicate regularly on games releases and future incoming games.
• Execute casino games related user acceptance tests
• Test functionality of the site and ensure games are working appropriately
• Work closely with Customer Service and deal with Customer Service escalations
• Make sure all the different games-area related regulations and requirements are met.
• Conduct Competitor research to identify trends in the industry and define improvements to our products
Skills & Experience Required
• Some casino operations experience is a must
• Able to multi task and prioritise
• Team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Strong attention to detail and highly organized
• Have a proactive approach and take initiative
• Able to work and communicate with other departments and third parties
• Technical knowledge – desirable
• Analytical skills – desirable
• Excel Knowledge - desirable
• Casino games management\coordination etc. – highly desirable
• Knowledge with casino regulations (UKGC, SGA, MGA) – highly desirable
• Casino games QA – highly desirable