Senior Back-End Product Owner
We are looking for a Senior Casino Backend product expert with a proven understanding of the gaming industry, gaming environments especially CRM and marketing tools. Reporting to the Head of backend product services, the Backend Product Owner will be in-charge of defining the CRM roadmap for our back-office gaming platform through requirements gathering and understanding of the industry in general and our specific the business needs, writing detailed specifications as user stories and supporting the development teams through the entire development cycle, from ideation to delivery and KPIs measurements.
The job requires deep understanding in online marketing, gaming platform components, bonus flows, promotions, etc.
- Own the CRM / Marketing tools product in Genesis proprietary backend system – from ideation to delivery and measurements. Be the focal point inside the company for all matters marketing and CRM related.
- Work closely with the head of products to define our CRM and marketing platform features.
- Define and analyze business requirements, conduct product discovery and write detailed and comprehensive user stories
- Master the creation of functional specifications as stories for the development teams, ensuring the stories flow throughout the product development life cycle to ensure quality and timely delivery.
- Manage and own the product Backlog and support the developers through the agile development process.
- Build a workplan for delivering business value in small increments. Build a quarterly and yearly work plan and monitor execution closely to advise business on progress.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 3-5 years of product management experience.
- Proven knowledge and experience in developing gaming systems and back office platforms.
- Proven experience in online marketing from the gaming industry – a must
- Deep understanding of the Gaming/Casino environments, including Bonus systems, Loyalty Systems, Refer a Friend Programs, etc.
- Experience working in an Agile-scrum environment.
- Team Player with high level of communication skills. · Experience in the gaming industry – a must.
- High level of English – a must.
- Solid technical background with understanding of software development life cycle and web technologies – an advantage
- Experience working with prototyping tools – an advantage
- Experience with conducting user interviews and analyzing user behavior – an advantage
- Experience with BI and analytics tools – an advantage.