Head of Commercial Gaming
As the Head of Commercial Gaming, you will be reporting to the Casino Director and working alongside the Head of CRM, owning the company's games portfolio, supporting multiple brands spread through different regulations and platforms.
You will be the main focal point in the company for anything games related including defining the games release roadmap, working with marketing to identify games to promote and provide games analysis and recommendation towards meeting the company’s objectives, while maintaining and leading our relationship with existing and new game provider.
In order to ensure effective and timely games delivery process, you also manage a team of game configurators responsible for adding, configuring, testing and releasing new games.
- Act as the primary contact for anything games related.
- Own, manage and maintain the company’s Games Catalogue and roadmap
- Communicate on a regular basis on games releases and future incoming games.
- Manage and maintain the relationships with the game providers.
- Act as the main contact point for our game providers
- Support game integrations with new game providers
- Maintain an interface with Key stake holders in the company and clearly communicate games performances and improvements.
- Monitor and analyze performance of deployed games and games providers to ensure success and continuous commercial improvement and provide periodical analysis report to management.
- Adjust games features/limits to manage the casino’s performance and exposure.
- Work closely with different managers in the company to define and manage our gaming platforms and features.
- Manage the game configuration team to ensure Games configuration (bet limits, bonus contributions, thumbnails etc.)
- Make sure all the different games-area related regulations requirements are met.
- Conduct Competitor research to identify trends in the industry and define improvements to our products
Skills & Requirements
- At least 2 years of experience managing either 3rd party suppliers or operators.
- Experience with casino product management - advantage.
- Commercial awareness and analytical skills.
- Experience in the gaming industry - a must.
- High level of English - a must.
- Team Player with high level of communication skills.