App User Acquisition Manager
Are you a skilled performance marketer with experience in successfully growing apps or games through mobile user acquisition campaigns? Are you passionate about games and understand the trends in mobile gaming, user acquisition, user behaviour and monetization? Genesis Global is growing and we are looking for an analytically strong user acquisition professional who wants to make a direct impact on the growth of the business through performance marketing.
Your mission at Genesis Global is to be hands-on in managing the full cycle of our user acquisition campaigns working closely with our brilliant analytics and games teams, as well as the rest of marketing.
- Responsible for planning, setting up, monitoring, and analysing mobile user acquisition campaigns.
- Lead, build and maintain strategic relationships with key acquisition partners.
- Evaluate key performance metrics and optimize accordingly to achieve ROI and growth targets.
- Hands-on campaign management on various mobile ad networks and platforms (Facebook, Google, Snapchat, Twitter).
- Collaborate with different team members within the marketing department to deliver and execute successful mobile marketing campaigns.
- Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained.
- Establish, implement, and measure the effectiveness of acquisition initiatives.
- Build, maintain and enhance Genesis Global relationships with mobile UA partners. Negotiate terms to maximize performance opportunities.
- Select, onboard, and evaluate new mobile UA partners.
- Work closely with the Content and Design teams to ensure optimal content and creative assets performance.
Experience & Skills Required
- 2+ years’ experience in a high-scale performance marketing role with User Acquisition.
- Experience in performance marketing, online advertising, media buying, lead generation or consulting.
- Experience with campaign management on self-served platforms.
- Ability to manipulate and analyse large quantities of data and present it in reports.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously.
- Good understanding of main mobile marketing tech especially conversion tracking, programmatic advertising etc.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellent sense of accountability and ownership. Attention to detail and proactive, hands-on mentality.
- Excellent negotiations and relationship building skills.
- Comfortable with working within fast-paced environments, delivering on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Experience in the gaming industry.
- Fluent English – verbal and written.
At Genesis we offer a friendly, dynamic work environment. We believe that our employees are our main asset and we make sure that we walk the talk. In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide breakfast once a week, regular team events and other benefits that can include a pension scheme, holidays or anything else you fancy. This position is based in Malta and we are looking to recruit as soon as possible.