Genesis Global was founded in 2017 in Malta, where currently our HQ is located. Departments located there are mainly connected with business operations. In Genesis Bluebird we are building high-volume, high-availability, low-latency platform supporting online casinos. The platform is responsible for registering players from multiple locations in the world, storing their gameplays and making sure that their money and wins are safe. Working only on regulated markets encourages us to build with flexibility that we can use to configure system according to the law requirements. Asset that we use to conquer the market is modern technology and best class engineers.
New project that we are starting puts us on new level where our previous solutions needs to be challenged and revised to fulfil all requirements.
We are seeking database administrators who will join us on our adventure with probably the fastest growing Gaming Group in Europe and other markets around the world with a focus on both Americas and migrating brands to our backend platform for online casinos.
What you will do:
- Build database systems of high availability and scalability;
- Design and implement database in accordance to requirements;
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data;
- Minimise database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses;
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards;
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity;
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required.
- Database automation i.e. leveraging processes and tools to make admin tasks for a database simpler and safer.
What kind of background you need to join us:
- Proven work experience as database administrator in production environment;
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and MySQL database systems;
- Knowledge of data base backup, recovery, security, integrity;
- Knowledge of database clusters;
- Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding;
- Understanding specifics of transactional and business critical systems;
- Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically.
- Basic understanding: Linux, terraform, terragrunt and ansible.
What would be great if you know/have before joining us:
- Knowledge of designing and implementing DWH systems and BigData systems e.g. Google BigQuery
- Experience with MQ e.g RabbitMQ, Google Pub/Sub
What you can enjoy here:
- Team of highly skilled professionals
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10 am - 3:00 pm)
- Hybrid or remote working model
- Online integration and knowledge sharing events to keep Team close
- High quality working conditions at the office: electric desks, apple equipment, modern office design (location: Gdansk or Lodz)
- 2 additional Training Days on the top of the holiday’s entitlement
- English classes with native speaker
- Udemy access
- Multisport Card and Private Medical Care (Luxmed)
- Competitive Referrals Policy based on current recruitment needs