Senior Risk, Fraud & Payment Analyst - Night Shift
Risk, Payments & Fraud
Reporting to the Risk, Fraud & Payments Manager the jobholder will make sure all customer withdrawals are processed correctly and timely whilst proactively anticipating issues to minimize fraud risk and upholding outstanding levels of customer service. In addition, the person will be assisting the Manager in separate duties to upkeep the quality, procedures and mentoring within the team.
- Act as a constant point of reference for any queries or escalations made by the team
- Take up the role of a leader when the Manager is not present
- Liaise with Customer Services on a daily basis, to resolve customer queries
- Be an expert on all platforms
- Be a reliable and effective liaison with Customer Services & VIP to resolve any issues
- Assist the management in monitoring the agents’ quality and productivity in a structured manner and action accordingly any non-adherence to processes and lack in productivity
- Identify any training needs or lack of processes.
- Assist in training new employees
- Handle all the normal Risk, Fraud & Payments routine tasks
- Handle separate tasks from the team such as specific compliance and Responsible Gaming issues or Chargebacks
- Other Adhoc duties
Skills & Experience Required
- 1+ years working in this or a similar role within the iGaming industry
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- An aptitude to coach and mentor colleagues.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A team player but able to work on own initiative
- Possesses good analytical skills
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and ablility to meet deadlines
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications
At Genesis we offer a friendly, dynamic work environment. We believe that our employees are our main asset and we make sure that we walk the talk. In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide daily lunch, regular team events, comprehensive Health Insurance and other benefits. This position is based in Malta and we are looking to recruit as soon as possible.