Payments Product Manager
We are looking for someone with experience in Payments Product in Online Gaming to take up this exciting combined role of Product Management, PSP relationships and overall product improvement through in-depth data analysis.
- Overall responsibility of the Cashier on all our brands including its performance and knowledge of payment provider integration.
- Have daily reporting in place to constantly analyse the performance of our cashier.
- Improve the overall payments product through analytics: - Deposit and withdrawal flows - Increase in acceptance rate - Decrease false positive in rule triggers
- Identify any new or improved products or services offered through competitor analysis, contacting external suppliers and other personal research.
- Prioritizing the Department Product road map together with the manager.
- Integration of new payment methods.
- Relationship management with 3rd party providers, including payment providers and other providers for any fraud or risk tools that the business wants to implement.
- Liaise with payment providers and understand any configurations and settings required to maximize acceptance rate/risk mitigation.
- Understand business requirements clearly from the Business side and specify them precisely & meticulously for the development team.
- Managing roll-outs of new payment methods or any other new features or improvements, assuring the right stakeholders are kept informed, fully briefed and that the required training is given in advance.
- Manage bugs, including prioritization as well as effective resolution.
- Create and perform User Acceptance Tests to ensure that any delivered payment methods, features or improvements are as per specified requirements and without issues.
- Resolving technical cases and supporting internal product and tech teams throughout various stages of payments product integrations
- Ad Hoc work/reports as set by the manager whenever required.
Skills & Experience Required
- Extensive knowledge of payment integrations and cashier integrations
- Experience working with integrations with Devcode (Payments IQ) Payment Gateway
- Reacts & Responds quickly to any emergency or technical inefficiency
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work on multiple projects
- Meticulous, takes initiative and possesses good analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines on a day-to-day basis
- Ability to work well with others and be a team-player
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools particularly Excel
At Genesis we offer a friendly, dynamic work environment. We believe that our employees are our main asset and we make sure that we walk the talk. In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide daily lunch, regular team events, Comprehensive Health Insurance and other benefits. This position is based in Malta and we are looking to recruit as soon as possible.