Mobile Product Manager
As the Mobile Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing the development and on going improvements of our Native applications including iOS and Android Apps.
Reporting to the head of products, you will be the main knowledge and focal point for anything mobile related including APP store positioning and optimization, APP tracking, Native UX/UI, gather requirements and create wireframes and detailed requirements for the mobile development team.
- Own the company’s Mobile applications.
- Become the main source of knowledge and main focal point towards Native applications and mobile in general).
- Work closely with the business to define new features according to marketing vision and strategy.
- Be up to date with industry trends and perform competitors’ analysis on a regular basis to ensure that we have the best user experience.
- Lead the mobile development team (external and internal) through the development phases using Agile methodologies.
- Maintain an interface with Key stake holders in the company and clearly communicate status and progress to the company management.
Skills & Experience Required
- At least 2 years of product management experience.
- Proven knowledge and experience managing Native Applications.
- Proven knowledge and experience in mobile UI/UX design.
- Solid technical background with understanding of software development life cycle and mobile technologies.
- Team Player.
- Experience with Wireframing and design tools – an advantage.
- Experience in the gaming industry – an advantage.
- High level of English – a must.
At Genesis we offer a friendly, dynamic work environment. We believe that our employees are our main asset and we make sure that we walk the talk. In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide daily lunch, regular team events, Comprehensive Health Insurance and other benefits. This position is based in Malta and we are looking to recruit as soon as possible.